24 Jul. 2008

Meme

I need a break from sewing in this blog so here's a game I found in blogland that I want to play as a change:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I probably was just about to start my first ever full time job. This date 10 years ago I must have just finished Uni and was getting excited to work in one of the largest banks in China. Now I've lived like 3 lives after that so I can't remember exactly all the details....

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order?
Well it's 10:12pm so I suppose I've got only one thing on my list now: sleep. But if it was start of the day, the 5 things will be: work, buy snacks for DD, buy rechargeable batteries for DD's new toy phone, pick up DD from day care, take the clothes (which were hung out last night but have been in the rain whole day today) off the lines and dry them in the dryer. Now three of them accomplished but the batteries and clothes missions weren't achieved. I didn't have enough time to shop in the supermarket before I had to pick DD up from day care so will have to buy batteries later. I was too tired to get downstairs to get the laundry so they'll have to stay in the rain for another couple of days...

3. Snacks I enjoy
I don't seem to eat snacks for years. Now I don't seem to have time or be interested in it. But the snacks I had today were chocolates, which were given to us as a housewarming gift about 6 months ago. I only eat them when I'm super hungry but it's not meal time yet...

4. Places I’ve lived
China and Australia. I was brought up in Northern China and stayed in Beijing for 4 years when doing my Uni. Then went back to my home city for work. Then came to Sydney to study and stayed here since then.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire

Retire! Well that means I don't HAVE to work. I'll still want to do part time work though. If I have that much of money, I'll probably donate some to some charities, our local animal shelter, send some to my parents and DH's parents, invest the rest to live on the interest/dividend/earnings, and do some volunteer work. And of course I'll have more time for sewing!

No comments: