28 Jul. 2008

New fabric


I went to Spotty yesterday and saw some $2/mtr fabrics on the clearance table. I picked 4 then decided I had to reduce to 1 coz I was taking the train and had to walk a lot so couldn't carry a lot of fabrics. This is the one I bought. It's kind of drill fabric which I think I can make skirts or bags out of it.

On the way home I lost my camera. :( I really really can't remember where I could lose it. I called Cityrail this morning and they asked me to call on Friday coz it usually takes 1 week to get to them. I don't think I'll get it back. I've been using it for 2.5 years and it's a very nice camera. It's a Sony T7 which is very compact and I always have it in my bag or pockets. Now I had to take out my old Olympus to take photos. As you can see in the photo it's dark....

No comments: