8 Aug. 2008

2007 projects - Modern Cloth Nappies

I received an email from Flickr today about my closing account. I don't have time to understand their email so I decided to move my old photos out of Flickr. Among them were a lot of sewing I did last year so I decided to make a few blog entries about them.

At the start of this blog, I didn't have time to blog the old projects I did. Now it's time. Here're some MCNs I made for DD. This was the start of my sewing hobby. I was asking about some nappy questions in a forum and someone introduced MCNs to me. So I did some research, spent a few hundred dollars on MCNs, then decided to sew some. It took me a while to work out how to use the sewing machine I bought when I was pregnant. Then I fell in love sewing them.

Do you like the first photo? It's my favourite. It's made of my suveniour Thailand Tshirt. My dad bought it for me from Thailand at least 10 years ago and it was very well worn. I think it looks cool on DD's bottom.

I'll come back to update the details for the following photos:

















3 comments:

Lynn Nasir said...

hi!

those nappies are cute!! :) good job ^^

Rowena said...

Thanks!

aliah said...

Modern cloth nappies are so popular. modern cloth nappies are easy to use & care. modern cloths nappies you shared is good.
Modern cloth nappies
http://www.minkiebaby.com.au/