23 May 2009

camera case made

My old 'trial' camera case has been terribly dirty. And making a new one has
been on my to-do list for months and months. Today I finally made it. I was
trying to made one from a pair of old socks and thought it was gross. So I
decided to use this scrap cut from a sleeve of my top which was used to make
DD's top
. It's just the right size.

Then I cut another piece of knit fabric from scraps and make the liner. I
also cut a small piece from the same knit scrap to make a small pocket for
the backup battery and memory stick.

Here's the finished camera case.

No comments: