5 Jul. 2009

UP - undies sorter

This is an UP - Unsuccessful Project. I don't normally like to post my UPs but this one took me a lot of time and although it doesn't work the way that I wanted it to work, it can still be used for some other purpose.

I was planning to make it an undies sorter, to sort my undies and socks in. Although I made many many pockets, it doesn't hold as many items as I wanted as it's only a 2D design not 3D. I guess if sorting paperwork or something it might work.

This is the other side:

From memory it has 12 pockets at least.

The fabric was recycled from another UP, a wall hanging I made that DH didn't like.

No comments: