DH loves the bell pants I made for DD so he wouldn’t dress her in the normal pants. To make use of the pants I made I decided to modify them into bell pants. I simply drew lines on the wrong side of the pants to make the middle of the legs skinnier and sewed over the lines.
Now they’re all a little bit more ‘bell-like’.
I was planning to cut the excess fabric but I thought I better try it on DD before I cut anything. If still too 'fat' I can even trim more. If too 'skinny' I can rip the threads and remake it. I'll eventually cut the excess fabrics off once I feel the look and fit is good enough.
7 months ago