22 Sep. 2011

Reversible baby sun hat

We lost DD2's sun hat on Sunday at Sydney Opera House. I felt guilty that I didn't look after it well and now DD2 doesn't have her favourite sun hat any more. So I made this reversible sun hat for her: The other side:
The left one is a Pumpkin Patch of hers, which is getting smaller for her. I should have taken the photo with the gingham side out....
I used this pattern, without ruffles. I made the ruffled ones before but felt they looked too big with the ruffles.


The hat looks very nice. I like the fabrics that I used. I have plenty of these two fabrics and I think I'm gonna make some sundresses or sorts to match the hat.

3 comments:

karin said...

Thanks for your comment in my blog. You are super creative and have a great blog. Tell me if you want to follow each other. Thanks!! www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

Rowena said...

Yeah love your blog and I've joined to follow. Thanks.

Baron parker said...

This is really nice hat which is pink color. I like to buy for my baby.

Cheap Hats